8th International Workshop on Learning Technology for Education Challenges
Instructions for Authors
Papers reporting original and unpublished research results pertaining to the above topics are solicited (Proceedings will be published by Springer CCIS series). Full paper manuscripts must be in English with a maximum length of 12 pages (using the Springer template). All papers are blind reviewed.
LTEC 2019 welcomes the submission of papers with reference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field, based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
All papers must be formatted according to the Springer template, with a maximum length of 12 pages, including figures and references. All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (WORD format) using the Paper Submission Page.
- Submission of tutorial: 1st December, 2018 30th December, 2018
- Submission of paper: 10th December, 2018 10th January, 2019
- Author notification: 10th January, 2019 10th February, 2019
- Early Registration: 10th March, 2019
- Camera ready: 10th March, 2019
- Conference dates: 15th-18th July, 2019
Dernière mise à jour : 13 décembre, 2018 - 06:53